What is YourZone?
YourZone Easy Franchise Self Employment (or simply YourZone) is a franchising initiative to generate wider interest and sales of Ieshahomes PODS. Ieshahomes is looking to team up with ‘zone owners’, people who are interested in purchasing a display home and receiving a commission ($5000) for each sale it generates.
Ieshahomes is accepting YourZone applications. This easy franchise self employment initiative will secure you a zone, as well as the ownership of an Ieshahomes POD display home and $5000 per sale. It’s a 2 year renewable agreement that is low-cost and low-maintenance. You’ll work together with Ieshahomes to generate some interest in your local market, and we do the rest.
What are Zones?
A zone is an allocated township/area in which the purchased display home will be built and marketed. Zone Owners must first secure the zone in which their display home will be marketed to. Once you have secured a zone, it is yours for 2 years. This franchisee agreement is renewable every 2 years. It’s low-cost and low-maintenance.
What is the role of a ‘Zone Owner’?
A Zone Owner will work together with Ieshahomes to establish and generate sales by purchasing a display home POD to be constructed in their dedicated zone. This display home is owned entirely by the Zone Owner.
- Purchases display home
- Markets the display home locally (Ieshahomes will provide Zone Owners with leads to help them market locally)
- Zone Owner receives $5000 for each sale generated from their display home
- Manufactures display home in Australia and imports to NZ
- Delivers display home to Zone Owner
- Builds display home on Zone Owner’s property or property leased by Zone Owner
- Markets the display home to consumers via our websites, facebook pages, as well as radio and social media advertising.
- Ieshahomes manages all sales and orders from their head office in Bellingen, Australia. Orders are delivered to the customer by Ieshahomes. If customer requires build assist or flat pack assembly services, Ieshahomes provides this.
What id the Cost of Zone Ownership?
Your purchase of a zone ownership includes the cost of the display home POD, as well as a small contribution to marketing the display home. This contribution is determined by the estimated marketing cost to buyers in your zone.