Sales Process – Buying an Ieshahomes House
The sales process can vary slightly depending on how you want your home built, or the type of package you buy. However, for the majority of the steps it is the same. Below is a list of our 5 simple steps to buying an Ieshahomes house.
1. Browse Online & Get A Quote
Firstly, take a look at our products and services on the Ieshahomes website. Ieshahomes offers different types of building options for our house designs, as well as pre-assembled homes and House & Land Packages. Once you have decided on the Ieshahomes house you want, simply use our online form to Get A Quote. Our team will get back to you ASAP. They’ll provide you with an cost estimate and answer any questions you might have.
2. Customise With Our Team
The next step is to customise your chosen floor plan with our design team. We will discuss the decking layout as well as any optional extras you might be looking for; carport, solar power, landscaping, custom blinds and shutters etc.
You can also customise the interior of your floor plan with more bedrooms or bathrooms, a sunroom, washing, or storage. Another main customisation is the height of the poles and the type of roof (curved or flat).
3. Get A Fixed Price
Now that you have customised your floor plan, our team will finalise the customisations and designs for our architects. If you’re happy with how everything looks, we will draft contract/s to proceed with the sale. Our team will generate a contractual overview of requirements and give you a fixed price on your Ieshahomes house.
4. Signing The Contract/s
- 4.1. If the client chooses a House & Land Package, a sales contract is entered into and a deposit is provided by the client. Client can then settle and move into the house after providing the remaining payments according to the sales contract.
- 4.2. If the client chooses a Full Build with one of our floor plans, a sales contract and building agreement is entered into and a deposit is provided by the client. Client must provide the remainder of payments according to the sales/building contracts. Upon completion of the home, and all payments being made, the client can settle and move in.
- 4.3. If the client chooses a DIY Build with one of our floor plans, a sales contract is entered into and a deposit is provided by the client. A Build Assist building agreement will also need to be signed, outlining the amount of additional Build Assist hours needed by the client (if any). We provide house as Flat Pack only and deliver to client’s site. Upon delivery the remainder of the payments must be made. Once your Ieshahomes house build is completed, an Ieshahomes representative will inspect the work done, and if approved, client will be able to settle and move in.
- 4.4. If the client chooses a pre-assembled floor plan, a sales contract is entered into and deposit is provided by the client. A pre-assembled house building agreement will also need to be signed, outlining the work needed to be done to position the home and connect town services. Upon completion of the works, the remainder of the payments must be made before client can settle and move in.
5. Begin Manufacturing
We will lodge your building consent application to the local council (if required). We’ll also provide you with an estimated time frame the application will take to process. In the mean time, our engineering team will correspond with the designers to create building plans based on the specifications of your home and build. This includes the type of land you will be building on and your location.
Our local manufacturers will begin assembly of the materials used to build your home. These include the steel frame, windows, doors, SIP panels, etc. During this stage of manufacturing, our team will be in constant contact with you. We will provide you with regular updates on the manufacturing progress, as well as the status of the building consent application.
Head over to our post on the Construction Process of your Ieshahomes house.