Structural Steel System
The structural steel system is the base of our Ieshahomes. We use steel through the entire home, mainly for the frame, sub-floor, and roof panels. We’ve tried and tested all types of modern materials, and can say for certain that steel is the most accurate and super tough. Ieshahomes come pre-cut and ready to build. The structural steel system can be built in just a week, and will already resemble the finished product. So why do we use steel? It’s affordable, durable, and quick to build with
Frame, Sub-Floor, and Roofing
IESHAHOMES STEEL SYSTEM
- An architectural and effective feature of your home
- Used in our designs for structural steel framing and sub-floors
- 12 structural steel beams connected to ground by fixed concrete footings
- Ieshahomes uses Liberty OneSteel
- All designs are certified and engineered for standard cyclone and earthquake ratings
- Ieshahomes are flexible and can be built on any type of land
- Our pole system allows for your home to be off the ground from 400mm to 4.6m
- Steel works and looks great alongside our SIPS roofing and wall cladding
- Quick and easier build time using structural steel system
- All steel components are high grade and locally made
- Typical 300mm for h-beam/c-beam, 150mm x 150mm galvanised boxed steel used for poles and ring beam
All our homes are built off the ground, raised with steel-sub flooring. Minimum 400mm – Maximum 4.6m. Ieshahomes chooses to primarily build on poles because of the many benefits that come along with it. Here’s a few reasons why you should choose to build on poles!
- Easily build on slopes, unstable foundations, or uneven ground.
- Make the most of beautiful views
- Less environmental impact, as well as a sustainable design.
- More space for you to live in and/or expand your Ieshahome
- Natural flow of rain means no flooding, ventilation, and they keep termites and other pests out.