Ieshahomes NZ Ltd are seeking a working partner based in New Zealand. This partner will recieve a share in company and management employment role for NZ operations of Ieshahomes. A percentage of company turnover/negotiated ROI plus dividend and company value share/ROI will also be compensated.
Quick info about the position
Ieshahomes NZ is an 8 year old business that has a sister company in Australia (Ieshahomes AU). We are looking to grow the NZ company by partnering with someone who is able to take over a management role for this company’s operations. Ieshahomes NZ is currently operated via mobile management, it’s primarily web based with a small administration in Christchurch. Our accountant (Sterling Accountants) is also located in Christchurch.
- Location: New Zealand Wide
- Asking: $180’000 Neg/ estimated turnover
- Turnover: $470’000
- Type: Wholesale/Distribution, Construction
About Ieshahomes NZ
- Ieshahomes sells 5 star rated pre-fabricated/manufactured granny flats, home offices and home studios.
- Ieshahomes promotes and markets a great product range and some services. Flat Pack and Build Assist is the direct market servicing general public and businesses.
- Ieshahomes NZ Ltd is an 8 year old company. It has been kept up to date and promoted over 8 years. It is a start up now able to begin market supply.
- Ieshahomes NZ is web based and mobile management with small administration in Christchurch.
- Ieshahomes Australia is a separate company which manufactures and exports the Flat Packs to Ieshahomes NZ as inventory.
- The two Ieshahomes are separate individual entities that have a commercial trading relationship only. The Director and share holders in Australian company are the same in the NZ Ltd company.
As management in NZ, you will be the only employed staff. You will source a part time local administration support worker/sales support person. You will work with the Director in Australia and will have that companies support available at all times when required.
The company is mobile and web based. The stock will be provided by Australian company. Leased land is used for display parking. Promotions and marketing generate awareness and sales. The systems are fully engineered, certified and fully supported by both Ieshahomes companies.
The NZ company targets Granny Flats, Tiny Home, Studio and Office buyers. Ieshahomes Australia has developed some great marketing tools and has good sales being generated. A small family business with the ability to turnover $1m + per year.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit an inquiry on NZbizbuysell (https://www.nzbizbuysell.co.nz/99795) or contact Jon directly on email@example.com.